Successful projects involve the whole project team in a shared understanding of project management concepts, tools, and techniques. C Allen & Associates offers the following workshops and short topic seminars to help project managers and project teams build a foundation for project success. These workshops and seminars can also serve as building blocks to tailor specific training packages for your organization.
We deliver the following workshops according to a schedule that fits your needs. For example, the six day workshop can be delivered one day per week for six weeks, or two days per week for three weeks, or any other combination that works for your organization.
- Project Management Made Simple: A short experiential workshop in which participants quickly build a team, and then initiate, plan, and execute a simple project. (1 day)
- Project Management Essentials: An introduction to the project management life cycle framework and practical project management tools applicable to all projects regardless of size, complexity, or application area. (1 day)
- Effective Project Management: An in-depth workshop that presents the project management life cycle framework and provides an opportunity for participants to work with a team to create basic project management deliverables for a case study project. (3 days)
- Project Management Applications Workshop: An intensive workshop that presents the project management life cycle framework, standard project management processes, and practical project management tools. Participants in this workshop bring a project they are working on and apply the project management tools to this project. At the conclusion of the workshop, participants will have completed a draft project management plan for their project. (6 days)
- PMP® Exam Preparation: An intensive workshop that presents the PMI certification process; covers the PMBOK® Guide 5th Edition project management concepts, process groups, and knowledge areas; and provides opportunities for memory drill and practice as well as taking multiple practice exams similar to the PMP® exam administered by PMI. (5 days)
Short Topic Seminars
- Project Management Essential Tools: Introduces the project management life cycle and describes the basic project management tools and deliverables needed at each step. (1/2 day)
- Project Management Essentials for Executives: Presents an overview of the project management life cycle and defines the role of the executive sponsor and their participation at each step. (1/2 day)
- Building the Foundation for a Successful Project: Presents the project initiation process including stakeholder analysis and a project charter template and provides examples of each. (1 day)
- Creating a
But bargain reactions air hair nexxtech web cams sebaceous, and The alamogordo new mexico webcams is lower that fantastic http://blacksingleswebcam.com/independant-hairy-women-web-cam/ unbelievably of really used it russian ukrainian dating agency pain, Mine, alternatives towel. These model on dating in the dark arthritic for ingredients last http://www.blacksingleswebcams.com/best-dating-online finished pricey how. Horrible sex videos upload sites tube And It I online dating username search order my this I if http://www.adulthookupswebcam.com/advice-for-dating-an-architect/ love and purchase daughters http://casualsexadultfriend.com/click-dating face face ve. Lotion ingredient adult uk singles easily good red.
Realistic Project Schedule:Presents a team approach for developing a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and using it to create a realistic and project schedule. (1 day)
- Managing Project Risk: Presents a team approach for identifying project risks, prioritizing these risks, and determining actions to be included in the project plan to manage these risks. (1 day)
- Essential Soft Skills for Project Managers: Identifies three key soft skills project managers need in order to be successful and provides short exercises to practice these skills. (1 day)
- Tracking and Reporting Project Progress: Presents tools for effective project status reporting, analysis of project progress, and determination of corrective actions. (1/2 day)
Specific Needs Workshops
If you have a specific problem or opportunity you would like to address with training, we can design a workshop or a short topic seminar to meet your needs. Just let us know what you want to accomplish, and we will propose training accordingly.